Can I use an ASIC to mine Ethere...

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    [h3]Can I use an ASIC to mine Ethereum?[/h3]
    Microprocessors designed and optimized for mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, and other cryptocurrencies that employ proof-of-work algorithms are included in ASICs used in mining.
    [h3]How much money is made by Antminer S17?[/h3]
    Profitability
    Period, day, or year Earnings $3.45 $1,243.14 $2,612.74 - $7.26 for electricity Profit $1,369.60 - $3.80
    [h3]Why isn't Bitcoin the future?[/h3]
    The Financial Times reported on Monday that the founder of cryptocurrency exchange FTX claimed that Bitcoin has no future as a payments network due to its inefficiencies and significant environmental costs.
    [h3]Do Bitcoin miners make money?[/h3]
    Currently, mining bitcoin is hardly lucrative. For most miners, costs are too high and payouts are too meager. The profitability of mining has been severely strained by the bear market in bitcoin.
    [h3]Is Antminer S19 capable of mining ether?[/h3]
    A bitcoin miner, not otherwise. To mine ETH, you require an Innosilicon A10 Pro.
    [h3]What are the drawbacks of mining helium?[/h3]
    Cons: It can take months to acquire a hotspot after purchasing one because the Helium network is so well-liked and hotspot production has stalled. Additionally, revenues will be lower if there are few hotspots in your neighborhood.
    [h3]What is the daily salary of an S17 Pro?[/h3]
    $0.44 per day*Please take into account that values are simply estimations based on prior performance; actual values may be lower or higher.
    [h3]What is the ideal miner for helium?[/h3]
    Excellent Helium Miners SenseCAP M1-US915. Miq FinestraMiner. Milesight LoRaWAN Hotspot, Bobcat Miner 300, and Browan Merryiot Hotspot are a few examples. RADACAT COTX-X3, MNTD Blackspot by RAKwireless, Nebra ROCK Pi Miner, and
    Antminer S17+
    [h3]What is a good hash rate for mining?[/h3]
    What Qualifies as a Good Hashing Rate? A high hash rate often indicates that many miners are verifying transactions, which is desirable. The global hash rate as of March 2022 is 209.7 million terahashes per second. (One trillion hashes make up a terahash.)
    [h3]A 3070 can mine how many bitcoin per day?[/h3]
    0.38 USD per day *br> Please keep in mind that the values are simply estimates based on prior performance and that actual values could be higher or lower. The conversion rate was 1 BTC = 16867.96 USD.

0 replies since 27/2/2023, 07:20   4 views